Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Stamp This, Emboss That!


Fran Seiford, Owner and Founder of Stampendous has a new book "Embossing Powder TECHNIQUES from A to Z" and it has everything you will ever need to know about embossing!  It starts from the very basic all the way to advanced techniques and it's a stampers must have book.  Today I'm sharing a card that uses Technique U- on page 57, for the heart.

 Technique S- on page 42, was used under the bunny.

Whether you use a lot or just a little embossing on your card, it really adds so much interest and texture! You can get this great book at your local stamp store or order it directly from Stampendous.  If you need a heat gun to try these embossing techniques, Stampendous now carries a Wagner Embossing Heat Tool that is made by Milwaukee.  It's long lasting and durable with more power and precision than the kind you can buy in big box stores.   I have to say Milwaukee knows how to make a heat gun, I've had mine for over 10 years and it's still going strong!!
Embossing Powder Techniques From A-Z BookHT400 Embossing Heat Tool

HHCM03 Bottle Bunny
SSC1187 Baby Balloon Perfectly Clear Set
Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
Dot Sparklers

If you would like to see what embossing techniques the other Stampendous Designers are sharing this week, go to the Stampendous Blog, link below.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

14 comments:

Stampendous said...

This is so ADORABLE! I love the shabby sweet embossing you've done on the card. Thank you for sharing today!

Jean said...

Just so sweet!!

P Beatty said...

What a sweet card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Your card is so adorable (love that image!) and the embossed heart is scrumptious!

SewPaperPaint said...

Love the heart and that bed of embossing powder!

D.Ann C said...

Love that gorgeous heart on your sweet card!

Viki Banaszak said...

I'm loving the embossing you did on this card! So cute! I have had my Milwaukee heat tool for at least 10 years too and it is still going strong. It is the best investment I ever made.

barbara macaskill said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! So sweet! LOVE this adorable bunny card and the embossing is AWESOME!!! This book is out of this world AWESOME too!!! TFS!

Shari said...

The card is completely adorable, but that heart is just perfect. I love it. It doesn't distract from the rest of the card, but is just so beautiful on its own. Thank you for sharing. ♥♥♥

Mary Holshouser said...

Haven't done more than emboss designs. this book sounds like it
will take me far beyond basic embossing. Can't wait to get a copy.
Love the little bunny with his bottle.
thanks for sharing.

Carol from La Crosse said...

Your card is really cute and the heart is so pretty!! Looks like it might be the same technique as the video tutorial from Fran.
What is crazy is that my maiden name is Wagner and I was born and raised in Milwaukee. :-) I don't think I'm a relative of the Wagner's who make your heat gun though.

Thanks for sharing your talents!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love the way the heart turned out! So many great ideas in the book... can't wait to see it in person!

cghundley said...

Seeing so many
exciting examples
from the book!
Lovely work.
Carla from Utah

Sue D said...

Cute car design and I like the embossing techniques you used.