We’re so excited at Stampendous this week to have been playing with the fantastic products of Maya Road! It’s been a fun week stamping down the road of inspiration! You will want to start right away creating fantastic gifts for your family and friends for the holidays!
And, of course, there are prizes!! Maya Road will have one grand prize you can win by commenting on their blog, liking them on Facebook, and commenting on their Facebook page. We’ll have three prizes for the week comprised of a Maya Road alterable book (I have two chipboard and one canvas), Some MR chipboard or other embellies, and Stampendous EJK08 White Encrusted Jewel Kit – perfect for covering chipboard with blingy goodness and Stampendous CRW092 Cling Artist Elements and SSC1122 Elegant Borders Perfectly Clear Stamp™ Set.
Readers will have until Sunday night September 15th to comment on as many of our team blog posts as they can. Monday we’ll choose three bloggers at random from the week and each blogger will choose one winner from her comments. Winners must have a United States mailing address.
Today I have a mini album to share with you and I had so much fun making it! Here are all the details.
1. Using a stencil, I patted a white Brilliance pad over the top of it only going diagonally down the middle of the 3x6 mini album from Maya Road. When dry chalk a couple of edges of the honeycomb shape with pink then define the line with a pink colored pencil.
2. Stamp Butterfly Post (Stampendous)on pink paper with Versamark and emboss with Vintage Mahogany Embossing Tinsel (Stampendous) and color butterfly with a white Gelly Roll pen. Tear edges and sponge the sepia Verafine ink.
3. Stamp Butterfly Post diagonally with sepia ink and glue torn pink piece over it.
5. Stamp Leaf Sprig by Stampendous on kraft colored paper with white Brilliance, let dry and chalk the edges of leaves with green and line with a green colored pencil. Chalk the little twig flower part with pink ink and dot with a white Gelly Roll pen. Tear edges, sponge with sepia and layer onto torn pink paper with sponged edges.
6. Stamp butterfly from set on white paper with sepia ink and color with pencils and to with a teal sparkle Gelly Roll pen. Cut out, curl wings, glue to Leaf Sprig and add pearls on the body.
7. Paint the Maya Road Jonathan Chipboard Alphabet pieces (Maya Road) with Deco Art American paint in cottonball. Then apply Duo Glue by US Artquest on the letters with your finger, let dry and dip letters into the Crystal Micro Glitter Jar by Stampendous and rub off excess. Glue onto mini album with Beacon 3 in 1 Glue.
8. Glue a Vintage Lace Mums-silver fox by Maya Road to a green flower and glue to the album.
9. Tie the fold of the mini album with pink satin ribbon and stick with a Trinket Pins-Vintage Pearls by Maya Road
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog