1. Paint white cardstock with Radiant Pearls (tip-brush paper with water before applying paint), let dry and stamp leaf from the Jumbo Leaf set from Stampendous with black Versafine ink. Let dry and cut out.
2. Using a course sponge, sponge on the yellow and orange Radiant Pearls onto a cream panel and glue on leaf.
3. Stamp sentiment from Soaring Sentiments from Stampendous on cream with black Versafine, cut out, layer and pop up using 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
4. Stamp rust paper using the Marble stamp from Stampendous with gold Brilliance ink, glue to cream paper and use a corner rounder punch on the corners.
5. Wrap with gold blingy ribbon and mount to a green Core'dinations Distress panel that has been dry embossed with a word folder then sanded.
6. Mount to a tan card using Beacon 3 in 1 Glue.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog