We’re so excited at Stampendous this week to be playing with the fantastic products of Maya Road! It’s going to be a fun week stamping down the road of inspiration! You will want to start right away creating fantastic gifts for your family and friends for the holidays! And, of course, there are prizes!! Maya Road will have one grand prize you can win by commenting on their blog, liking them on Facebook, and commenting on their Facebook page. We’ll have three prizes for the week comprised of a Maya Road alterable book (I have two chipboard and one canvas), Some MR chipboard or other embellies, and Stampendous EJK08 White Encrusted Jewel Kit – perfect for covering chipboard with blingy goodness and Stampendous CRW092 Cling Artist Elements and SSC1122 Elegant Borders Perfectly Clear Stamp™ Set. Readers will have until Sunday night September 15th to comment on as many of our team blog posts as they can. Monday we’ll choose three bloggers at random from the week and each blogger will choose one winner from her comments. Winners must have a United States mailing address.
Now here are all of the details on how the card was made.
1. Stamp Leaf Background on tan paper with Latte Adirondack ink and over stamp it with Kind Friendship using Sepia Versafine ink. Tear the top edge, sponge all sides with the same inks and layer onto light blue paper.
2. Stamp a light pink card with Leaf Background in Latte.
3. Layer decorative paper onto brown using Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L, tie with blue ribbon and add pearl stick pen.
4. Mount paper pieces to card.
5. Paint small heart and love from the Hand & Heart set from Maya Road with Deco Art Americana paint in cottonball and paint the bigger heart with sky blue.
6. Apply Duo Glue from US Artquest to the large heart, let dry it will be tacky and rub Teal Blue Micro Glitter.
7. Rub love and the small heart with Versamark ink and emboss with the Encrusted Jewel Pink kit.
8. Attach chipboard pieces to card as shown using Beacon 3 in 1 Glue.
Now go take a look at what the other designers have created!
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow Stampendous on Pinterest.
Follow Stampendous on Facebook
The Stampendous Blog