Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, July 8, 2013

Two Challenges Are Better Than One!

I made this card today for the Freshly Made Sketch FMS93 (today's the last day) and Dynamic Duos DD#60 challenges.  So yellow and green had to be used and you can use neutrals.  This card was so quick and easy you really don't need any instructions.  But I will say I stamped and embossed the Zinnia by Stampendous with Versamark and white powder.  Shadow using Butterscotch Adirondack ink by picking up the ink with a watercolor brush.  The sentiment from Soaring Sentiments by Stampendous is stamped in black.

Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I will have a card for you using acetate, glitter, mica and gold leaf!!

2 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a pretty card, Jamie! I love the soft yellow with the pop of bright green. Your flower is so pretty and I love the pearls, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great job with the color challenge. Your embossed flower is so pretty! Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos this week!