This week Stampendous is celebrating life at the beach. For my card I used the new Whisper Friends Beach Day Perfectly Clear set, the Picasso Tool to make clouds and Golden Sand Embossing Powder for the sand. Below are the step by step instructions.
(You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous, Beacon Adhesives and My Mind's Eye.)
1. Stamp girl, sign, flipflops, sand and starfish on a white panel with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. Color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Layer onto orange paper and set aside.
2. Stamp two seashells on on watercolor paper with black VersaMark ink, emboss with clear, cut out and set aside.
3. Watercolor a white panel with Salty Ocean and Tea Dye inks, let dry, wrap the bottom with orange ribbon, glue stamped panel to the top. Glue to a blue card.
4. Stamp Scrolled Sunshine on white cardstock with black ink. Diecut using Fitted Frames A and pop up over the orange ribbon.
5. Glue cut out seashells to card as shown.
SSCP110 Whisper Friends Beach Day
L271 Scrolled Sunshine
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
Golden Sand Embossing Powder
EP0202 Clear Embossing Powder
DWLL332 Picasso Tool
HT400 Heat Tool
STF082 VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
My Colors Cardstock- Winter Lake
Cardstock- orange, white
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Glue
May Arts Ribbon
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Prisma Colored Pencils
Distress Ink- Salty Ocean, Tea Dye
Stop by the other Design Team Members Blogs to see what they have for you today!
Jamie Martin (that's me!)
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!