Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Chunky Thank You



Say thank you to mom this Mother's Day with this pretty Spring, Chunky Thank You stamp from Stampendous. 
You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!, May Arts and My Mind's Eye.

Here is how my card was made; 
1.  Stamp Chunky Thank You on white cardstock with black ink and color with watercolor pencils.  Add extra shading with regular colored pencils. Cut into a tag shape.
2.  Apply washi tape to the bottom of the tag, tie with ribbon and set aside.
3.  Sponge white with black polka dot decorative paper with Wilted Violet ink.  4. 4.  Layer the left side with a strip of black paper and glue to an orange card.
5.  Glue tag onto card and add a couple of Violet Dot Sparklers to the tag as shown.

Supplies
Stampendous
Q228 Chunky Thank You
AC672HSV Dot Sparklers Violet

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
May Arts Ribbon
Watercolor Pencils
Prisma Colored Pencils
Decorative Paper- white with black polka dots.
Washi Tape
Wilted Violet Distress Ink

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg


2 comments:

Stampendous said...

This is SUCH A SWEET thank you card with a fun accent of polka dot pizzaz! Thank you for sharing today!

McStamper said...

Love your card. Cute design and great coloring.