Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Succulent Pitcher


We now have green grass and the trees are flowering, I love seeing everything bloom again!  So this week the Stampendous Design Team is sharing flowers and plants that are in a container to celebrate Spring.  My card is using the Succulent Pitcher and when I lived in California these were everywhere and grew no matter how much you neglected them.  I'm now in Oklahoma and succulents don't like to grow here, I've tried twice and I'm sad to say they didn't survive.

Here is how my card was made;

1.  Stamp Succulent Pitcher and Hello (from the Happy Birds Set) on white paper and color with colored pencils. Cut out and set aside.
2.  Place Southwest Background Stencil on a white panel and spray with orange and pink sprays.
3.  Use the Fitted Frames A Set to diecut a frame.  Glue frame to a green card.
4.  Glue on Hello and the Succulent Pitcher as shown.
5.  Add Black Dot Sparklers to the inside of the frame.

Supplies
Stampendous
V330 Succulent Pitcher
SSC1255 Happy Birds Perfectly Clear Set
DWLJ807 Southwest Background Stencil
DCP1006 Fitted Frames A
AC672HSK Black Dot Sparklers

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Pencils
Distress Ink- Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade

Take a look at what the other Stampendous Designer's are sharing with you today!


Stampendous Blog



Louise Healy



Jamie Martin



Janelle Stollfus




Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg



2 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Simple yet very pretty! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the color combination you used on this card!