Okay, this is my first project using Spectrum Noir markers or ANY type of alcohol markers!! I always use Prisma colored pencils with a blender pencil to get my blended shades but awhile back I got a full set of Spectrum Noirs from the wonderful Crafter's Companion! Now with the kids off to college and a short lull in designing, I have time to practice, yipee! I know over time I will become much better :)
Here is how my cute card was made and of course all stamps are from Stampendous!
1. Stamp Count Maxwell with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and color with Spectrum Noir markers TN1-TN7,GG1, GG4, OR1-OR3, LY1 CT3, PP1.
2. Die Cut using Dreamweaver Stencils DD001 Nesting Frames, layer onto orange and black die cut pieces using Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 Glue. Remember a little goes a long way and don't put it to close to the edge, you don't want it to ooze out.
3. Die cut a small fence from black paper (sorry, don't know where it came from) and glue to the bottom of Count Maxwell using Zig 2 Way glue marker.
4. Stamp Trick or Treat from the Tricky Words set , color the same as above, die cut and layer.
5. Stamp Damask Bats on the bottom half of decorative paper, add a web corner from Recollections, layer onto black and mount to and orange card.
6. Glue Count Maxwell tot he center of the card with 3 in 1 glue and pop us sentiment with 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
7. Now to tie in the purple web, add purple self adhesive rhinestones around the bats and on the fence.
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis
And now the winner of the Cling Jumbo Iris Stamp
Congratulations to Barbara Macaskill!!!!!!!
Email me your address and I will get it in the mail to you right away!
Be sure to check back, I will have another giveaway soon.