The rose parade leaves me feeling exceptionally crafty, but I much prefer my flowers stamped on paper. Tweet your way into the New Year with this cute Stampendous Mosaic Bird stamp. It is all the fun of a mosaic minus the grout, glass, and frustration but is still sure to get your artistic juices flowing like a bird bath! Here's how it was made;
1. Stamp Mosaic Bird on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils. Cut out.
2. Watercolor a panel of watercolor paper with yellow, green and orange inks. Let dry.
3. Glue Mosaic Bird onto the watercolored panel.
4. Stamp sentiment at the bottom left of the watercolored panel with VersaMark ink and emboss with Twilight Embossing Powder.
5. Glue onto a green panel then onto a yellow card.
6. Randomly add green Dot Sparklers.
W176 Mosaic Bird
SSCM5003 Birthday Wishes
EP209 Twilight Embossing Powder
AC672HSN Green Dot Sparklers
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink Tsukineko
EPA50 Heat Tool
My Colors Cardstock- Fireflies
Distress Inks- Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)