Sunday, January 8, 2017
To Brighten Your Day
Today I'm sharing a pretty flower card that's sure to brighten anyone's day. It was made with the Large Fritillaria and Sending Smiles stamps from I Brake For Stamps. Here is how the card was made.
1. 1 1/2' was cut off the bottom of a white card and the remaining portion was randomly stamped with the Large Fritillia stamp with Leaf Green Archival Ink.
2. The Large Fritillaria was stamped on separate white card stock with Leaf Green and Aquamarine Archival Inks, then cut out.
3. A strip of green paper was glued to the bottom of the white card and the flowers were glued to cover up the seam. Rhinestones were placed in the center of the flowers.
4. Nuvo Crystal Drops in Caribbean Ocean were randomly added around the flowers. Set aside to dry.
5. Stamp Sending Smiles on acetate with Jet Black StazOn Ink. Cut it out and glue to the card with Glossy Accents.
Head on over to the I Brake For Stamps website to see what they have and be sure to use the coupon code SAVE10JAMIE to get 10% off your order.