Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Life Before Coffee?


Happy Sunday, and that means today I'm sharing a card made with stamps from I Brake For Stamps. I have a clean and simple card using the MS79 Full Plate of Coffee and Sayings Set.  Last week I made a coffee card using the same set but it has a completely different look, you can see it HERE.  The card I made last week, was quite a bit more complex.  So this week I wanted to show that these stamps are also perfect to use if you need a card in a hurry.

Here is how it was made;
1.  Stamp coffee cups three times across the bottom of a white panel with Leaf Archival Ink.
2.  Wrap black and white ribbon around the panel, above the coffee cups.  Diecut a red heart and glue on top of the ribbon.
3.  Stamp the sentiment above the ribbon off to the left side with Leaf ink and add black Nuvo Crystal Drops, set aside to dry. When dry tape to a black card.