All week the Stampendous Design Team has been sharing Merry Preparations with House-Mouse Designs. These little mice are doing what I need to do today, decorate my Christmas tree, I'm a little behind this year. Here is how my card was made;Instructions
1. Stamp Berry Decorations on Mixed Media White Paper with Onyx Black ink and color with colored pencils.
2. Chalk around the images with blue chalk using a flat brush.
3. Sprinkle the bottom of the panel with Spoonful of Snow and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
4. Sponge bottom of the panel with ayer onto Evergreen paper and glue to a Firecracker card that has been tied with green ribbon.
5. Stamp Joys of Winter on white paper with Onyx Black ink and die cut using a blue ink and layer frame from the Fitted Frames A Set.
6. Sponge the edges with Mowed Lawn, outline Joy with a green pencil and pop up on card.
HMR77 Berry Decorations
L269 Joys of Winter
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
EJS02 Spoonful of Snow
MEM01 Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Tsukineko
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
HT400 Embossing Heat Tool
My Colors Cardstock- Firecracker, Evergreen
Zip Dry Beacon Adhesives
Creative Impressions- Green Crepe ribbon
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Sakura Gelly Roll White Pen
Distress Ink Weathered Wood, Mowed Lawn
These other Stampendous Designers have some cute creations for you today, be sure to take a look!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)