Sunday, December 4, 2016
Going Shabby Chic
For today's I Brake For Stamps post, I'm going with a shabby chic style card. I have a Prima pad of paper and thought it would be perfect for this style of flower stamp, from the Fruit and Flowers Sheet set. Here's how my card was made;
1. The flower was stamped with Worn Lipstick Distress ink, the edges were sponged with Tea Dye and Worn Lipstick.
2. The word flowers was randomly stamped with Tea Dye ink, stamping twice before reinking.
3. The bottom was die cut using a Spellbinders die and pink pearls were placed in the centers.
4. This was layered onto brown cardstock and tied with pale pink ribbon.
5. Then it was layered onto pink cardstock and glued onto a dark brown card.
If you order anything from the I Brake For Stamps website, be sure to use my coupon code SAVE10JAMIE to get 10% off your order.