Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sending Smiles


Winter's just beginning and I'm ready for Spring, so I'm sharing a Spring inspired card.  I really like this saying, Sending Smiles, from I Brake For Stamps, it's pretty versatile.  I paired it with the Large Fritillaria stamp which is one flower that I stamped multiple times with VersaMark ink and embossed with clear powder.  Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey and Abandoned Coral Distress Inks were sponged over the flowers, then the embossed area was rubbed with a paper towel to remove the ink.  Some diluted Abandoned Coral was splattered over the card the Sending Smiles was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink. A gold gem was placed in the center of one of the flowers and gold stickers were placed randomly around the sentiment.  The panel was then glued to an orange card.




No comments: