CRS5087 Cling Woodland Friends Rubber Stamp Set
DCS5097 Woodland Friends Die Set
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Like my FaceBook page Stamp This to find out if YOU are one of the lucky winners and to see more crafty projects.
These frames aren't just for photos, they can also be used to help accent a room.
My project is perfect for a babies room and when this is out grown all you have to do is pull out the old and replace it with something new. The frame can be used over and over again.
Here is how my project was made-
1. Cut watercolor paper to 5x7 and sponge the bottom with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn inks.
2. Using the Picasso Tool, sponge clouds with Salty Ocean ink.
3. Cut tree out of brown paper using the Leafless Tree Die and tape to paper.
4. Randomly glue pink flowers to the tree. I got these prepunched flowers in the wedding isle at Michaels, you get a lifetime supply!
5. Stamp elephant from the Jungle Friends Stamp Set onto watercolor paper, color with watercolor pencils and cut out using matching dies, Jungle Friends Die Cut Set. Glue elephant beside the tree.
6. Stamp sentiment from the Animal Mobile Perfectly Clear Set on the top right with black ink and color in "Baby" with regular Prisma pencils. I usually blend my colors with a blender pencil but since this is watercolor paper and it has texture, the blender pencil was giving full coverage of color. I pulled out my VersaMark Pen and used the fine tip to blend the pencils and it worked perfectly!!
7. Place panel in Craft Frame and stamp the corners with hearts from the Love Always Perfectly Clear Set using Pearlescent Orchid Brilliance. Not only does it show up on the black, it also dries on the acrylic. The hearts were stamped in the upper corner and in the lower right, but these are hard to see because of the lighting but they are pretty and shimmery!
Now hop on over to see what the other Designers have for you today!