Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Pop of Color Birthday Cards


Last month my stamp club had a theme of black and white with a pop of color.  Here is my take on it with these birthday cards and each card has a different color ribbon because I couldn't decide which color I liked better. These cards were quick and easy to do and would be perfect to stamp a stack to have on hand.  I used the Decorative Border stamp and the sentiment is from the Birthday Assortment Perfectly Clear Set, it was stamped with Tuxedo Black VersaFine ink and glue together with 3 in 1 Glue.

Tomorrow I will have a mixed media card to share for the Stampendous/DecoArt Blog Hop.  Thanks for popping in today.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

No comments: