Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Embossed Accents


Fran Seiford, owner and founder of Stampendous has a new book out, "Embossing Powder TECHNIQUES from A to Z, and is 104 pages of everything you need to know about embossing and more!  Today I used technique Y- Deep Impression Basics With Griddle on page 82 to make the wire wrapped embellishment.

You can get this book at your local stamp store or order it directly from Stampendous.


If you need a heat gun to try these embossing techniques, Stampendous now carries a Wagner Embossing Heat Tool that is made by Milwaukee.  It's long lasting and durable with more power and precision than the kind you can buy in big box stores.   I have to say Milwaukee knows how to make a heat gun, I've had mine for over 10 years and it's still going strong!!

HT400 Embossing Heat Tool

Go to the Stampendous blog to see what techniques the other Stampendous Designers have used this week, the link is at the bottom.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

5 comments:

Janelle Stollfus said...

This is so pretty, Jamie! Love those colors.

Stampendous said...

This is a Beautiful card! Love that pretty accent on the bow. Thank you for sharing your project with us today!

barbara macaskill said...

WOW! LOVE this!! The bow is so pretty and I love the accent piece on it! Great job! TFS!

Pam Hornschu said...

Such a pretty card. Love the DI embellishment. (Brings back memories, doesn't it?) How did you get the lighter flourish in the background?

Viki Banaszak said...

That is really pretty! I like your chip piece on the ribbon. It has a nice marbeling.