Look what Stampendous has for you this week, a fun Blog Hop with THREE prize packages!!
The card I have for you today uses the new Tree Parts Perfectly Clear Set and the new Fitted Frames Set B from the January 2016 catalog.
Here is how my card was made;
1. Stamp tree and the dirt from the Tree Parts Perfectly Clear Set, with brown ink onto a white Fitted Frame panel.
2. Stamp flowers with pink ink and emboss both the tree and the flowers with pink from the Summer Shine Embossing Kit.
3. Sponge clouds using the Picasso Shield/Stencil and blue ink. Click HERE to see a video tutorial of how it's done.
4. Sponge the bottom of the panel with green ink and layer onto a larger yellow 5. Fitted Frame Panel.
6. Tie with yellow ribbon and glue to a green card.
SSC1244 Tree Parts
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B
EK21 Summer Shine Embossing Kit
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
DWLL332 Picasso Shield/Stencil
May Arts Ribbon
Vintage Sepia VersaFine Ink
Radiant Neon in Electric Pink, Electric Green and Electric Blue
Zip Dry Glue
Now hop on over to Stampendous Blog (link below) to see what the other designers have for you!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!