Here is my card for today but be sure to come back Friday to see what else I have for you!
1. Stamp the bottom of a kraft colored card with paw prints from the Dog Sayings Perfectly Clear Set using VersaMark ink and emboss with white
2. Cover the bottom section and spray the top with white spray and set aside.
3. Stamp Santa Paws with Tuxedo Black Memento on Mixed Media White Paper and color with Chameleon pens, cut out and set aside.
4. Apply Mini Glue Dots on a green strip of paper, sprinkle with Red Micro Glitter and rub. Layer onto a red strip and use the same Glue Dots to attach the strip to the card.
5. Pop up Santa Paws on the right side of the card and glue bones that were stamped with black ink on white paper, cut out and glue to the upper left corner.
Now hop on over to the other Blogs to see what they have for you today!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This on