This weeks theme at Stampendous is "Feeling Distressed?" Here is my take on the theme, a distressed country look for my background and flowers.
1. Stamp flowers from the Stampendous, Build a Bouquet Set on violet paper, leaves on light green paper, vase on white paper and cut out using Build A Bouquet Die Cut Set
2. Sponge the edges of the flowers with purple ink, the leaves with green ink and the vase with light blue ink.
3. Spritz the flowers with purple spray and when dry add self adhesive pearls to the center of the flowers. Set aside.
4. Sponge a tan panel with mushroom, rust and butterscotch inks then stamp with the peeled paint stamp from the Industrial set with black ink.
5. Sprinkle panel with Spoonful of Rust Embossing Powder & Stamp Elements, heat from underneath so the embossing powder doesn't blow off. Glue to a violet card.
6. Wrap the vase with May Arts ribbon and cord and pop up on the card. Arrange flowers and leaves and also pop up.
7. Stamp sentiment from the Life Words Perfectly Clear Set on a cream oval with violet ink and layer onto a rust oval. Pop up on card.
Take a look and see what the other Stampendous Designers have for you this week!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!