There will be three terrific prize packages this week consisting of a Stampendous Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate, a $20 Stampendous Reward Card to spend on their website. From Art Anthology you will get a stencil and one each Dimensional Crystal, Colorations Spray and Dimensional Paint (colors are random).
Here is how my project was made;
1. Stamp Jumbo Dear Santa on white cardstock with Onyx Black VersaFine ink.
2. Paint the presents with Lagoon Velvet Dimensional Paint and Dazzle Sorbet Dimensional Paint. Also paint Santa's fur with Dazzle. Color the rest with pencils.
3. Place the Santa mask that comes with the stamp, over the Santa and spray with Paprika Colorations Spray and set aside.
4. Paint a wooden frame with Lagoon Velvet Dimensional Paint using a wet brush (I find you get more of a translucent look when the brush is wet).
5. Paste emboss the corners with the 6x9 Hurricane Stencil and Dreamweaver stencils Translucent Paste. Let dry.
6. Rub the frame and embossed areas with Golden Glitz Delecata ink.
7. Stamp sentiment from Tis The Season Perfectly Clear Stamp Set with black ink and layer onto red cardstock and cut end.
8. Glue on flowers (from the dollar isle at Michael's) and sentiment using Fabri-tac glue.
Now take a look to see what the other designers have made!
Big news!!! Starting January 2015 one Wednesday a month I will have a "Give Away Wednesday" and I will also start having Tips and Tricks Tuesdays. Don't miss a thing and follow me or become an email subscriber to be notified when new posts are posted! More information coming soon.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!