There will be three terrific prize packages this week consisting of a Stampendous Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate, a $20 Stampendous Reward Card to spend on their website. From Art Anthology you will get a stencil and one each Dimensional Crystal, Colorations Spray and Dimensional Paint (colors are random).
Here is how I made my card;
1. The background was made by using a sea sponge and sponging on Lagoon Velvet Dimensional Paint and Dazzle Sorbet Dimensional Paint, let dry.
2. Once dry use a regular sponge and sponge on Antique Linen Distress Ink. Wipe with a baby wipe to get ink off of the paint. The Dazzle Sorbet Dimensional Paint acts as a resist for the ink.
3. Stamp "Friends" from the Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear Set on tan paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with Aged Green Embossing Powder.
4. Stamp sentiment with Onyx Black VersaFine ink. Crumple paper and rub Antique Linen ink over the top. Glue to a black panel.
5. Using Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Postage Stamp die, cut design on the painted panel.
6. Sprinkle with Seasonings Chunky Metallic Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow away.
7. Add flowers, glue to a black panel and mount to a tan card.
Now go see what the other Designers have for you today!
Big news!!! Starting January 2015 one Wednesday a month I will have a "Give Away Wednesday" and I will also start having Tips and Tricks Tuesdays. Don't miss a thing and follow me or become an email subscriber to be notified when new posts are posted! More information coming soon.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!