Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Birthday Wishes


I made this quick and easy card using the pretty new papers from Spellbinders.
To make my card, I cut a piece of the Morning Memories Paper to 4" x 5 1/4", layered this onto slightly larger blue cardstock and glued it to a tan card.


The sentiment was cut using the Snowflake Wishes Stamp and Die Set. Don't let the name fool you, it has sentiments for all occasions.



Blue Diamond Dotz were randomly glue to the card and glitter glue was put in the center of the flowers to add more sparkle.

You can view the full Paper Rose Collection at Spellbinders HERE.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: