Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Life is Better at the Beach


I have this card up on the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog, it's using the new Every Summer Set for a clean and simple design.

  • Stamp images from the Every Summer Set onto watercolor paper with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
  • Watercolor the images using Inktense Pencils, cut out and set aside.


  • Glue strips of Printworks Specialty Paper diagonally on a white cardstock panel.
  • Die-cut the panel using the Nested Rectangle Stitch Die Set.

  • Die-cut the center of this panel using the Nested Oval Die Set.


  • Pop the panel up on a larger white cardstock panel using foam squares then glue to an orange card.


  • Ink the sentiment with Bubblegum and Apricot Color Fuse Inks on a strip of white cardstock and glue it to the top of the colored strips.
  • Pop up the octopus also using foam squares and glue the starfish down below the oval.



Click on the items below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: