Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, February 15, 2021

Stay Pawsitive


Stay Pawsitive like our furry friends from the new Puppy Frame Perfectly Clear Set by Stampendous!  With this sweet set, you can make thinking of you cards, birthday cards, loss of a dog card, new dog card and so much more.  

Here are the sets that were used for my card.






Supplies
Stampendous

Plus
Prisma Pencils
Cardstock- Pink, Kraft
Decorative Paper
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- 3D Foam Squares, Premium Double-Sided Tape
Die-Cuts- Oval, Banner

Have a creative day!

Let's connect!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous

Here are some places that you can find Stampendous Products-
First off check out your local Stamp Store, if they don't have it, you can order it directly from Stampendous or the places listed below.
Online Stores


 

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Love this cute card.