Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Friends at Christmas


Hi, I hope you all are having a crafty week!  I have a clean and simple card today made with a large sentiment stamp from Stampendous, this stamp makes it really easy to make a bunch of Christmas cards when you're short on time.
I stamped the Always Friends sentiment on white, colored it with Prisma colored pencils and die cut it with the Fitted Frames B Set (links below).  It's then layered onto decorative paper, a green card using a tape runner from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.

I also thought it would be cute to use the sentiment on a gift bag and attach it with a clothespin.

Always Friends
Fitted Frames B Set  

Have a creative day and follow me on 

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous


No comments: