Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, September 2, 2019

Halloween Is Coming Up!


Today I have a Halloween card using the new Unicorn Skull from Stampendous.  My card was really quick and easy because I used decorative paper for the background but it looks like it's been watercolored.  I think this is a great stamp with a fabulous design.  I might just have to try making something in pink with glitter, could be cute!!

Here's how my card was made.

1.  Stamp Unicorn Skull on decorative paper with black ink, emboss with clear embossing powder and layer onto a larger black cardstock panel.
2.  Offset silver glitter paper on each side of the image and glue to an orange card.
3.  Stamp the sentiment from the FaBOOlous Clear Set with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder on a black strip of cardstock.
4.  Pop up on the card with foam squares.

  
Supplies
Stampendous
P333 Unicorn Skull
SSC1320 Faboolous Perfectly Clear Set
Clear Embossing Powder
White Embossing Powder
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
VM001 VersaMark Ink

Plus 
3D Foam Square from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue
Prisma Colored Pencils
White Gel Pen
White Nuvo Crystal Drops

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.


No comments: