Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Say Mosquito


It's time for Sweet Rubbernecker Sunday #66!  We really hope you love all the great inspiration the Design Team has had for you this week. Since the current Challenge is Make Me Smile, I kept with that theme for my card today.

This sentiment makes me smile, but I don't recommend doing it hahaha. 


Supplies
Rubbernecker Stamps
Karen
Karen Die
Mosquito

Plus
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Pink Dot Sparklers-Stampendous
VersaMark Ink
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
Champagne Embossing Powder-Stampendous
Decorative Paper- The Paper Studio
Gold Glitter Paper
Small Heart Punch


Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 


Disclaimer-You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.

No comments: