Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Friends Are The Flowers


It's time for Challenge #19 Anything Goes over at the Rubbernecker Blog.  You can play along by clicking HERE and make anything you'd like for this one! You may be one of the two lucky winners to win a gift card to use at the Rubbernecker Stamps online store!!
The Design Team has made some really pretty projects to help inspire you for this challenge, you can see them HERE at the Rubbernecker Stamps Blog.

Here's how my card was made.
1.  I used the gorgeous Bunch of Tulips, a three part stamp and stamped the images with Distress Inks after spritzing the stamp with water.
2.  Once dry the bottom was sponged with green and the top sponged with yellow.
3.  The Sentiment from the Freehand Border Phrase Set was stamped in black and embossed the clear.
4.  Wrap the bottom with green twine and glue to a top folding black card.
6.  To give a little extra interest, bronze Nuvo Crystal Dots were added.

Now head on over and play along with the challenge!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 


Disclaimer-You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing some products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.



2 comments:

Mema802 said...

I really like this card. . It's very classy.

Jean said...

Such a pretty card!