Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, April 4, 2016

You Look Fabulous!


Don't you just love this birthday sentiment?! It's Look Fabulous from Stampendous and it makes me laugh every time I see it. This was the project my stamp club made, it is stamped on a background I made with Gelatos.  Orange, blue, grey and yellow were scribbled in rows and a baby wipe was used to blend the colors.  Once dry the sentiment was stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink. Originally I hadn't intended to add a black strip but I got an ink smudge on the panel and had to cover it up but I love it and the blue flower brings out the light blue Gelato color.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!! :)

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

1 comment:

Mema802 said...

Funny sentiment. Love the card..