Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, April 4, 2014

Hang Your Stamped Work!


If you want to liven up your walls this spring but don't want to spend the money, make it!! It's as easy as making a card except you mount it to a mat board instead of a card.  Here is how it was done.

Stamp Bowl Bouquet in black and color with pencils.
Distress edges, sponge with tea dye and randomly stamp Butterfly Charms set.
Glue lace ribbon to one side.
Color white paper using the Creative Palette and paints.  Let dry and stencil the honeycomb and dots.
Randomly stamp Butterfly Charms with lightning black ink.
Glue pieces, mount to a mat board and glue ribbon to the back for hanging.

Supplies
Stamps by Stampendous-R199 Bowl Bouquet, SSC1177 Butterfly Charms
Plus-CP811 Creative Palette from Stampendous
Ink- Versafine black, Distress Ink tea dye, Brilliance lightning black, colored pencils, Perfect Pearls Mists biscotti
Plus- Deco Arts Paint, random stencils, blue ribbon, lace ribbon, mat board
Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis

Stampendous

Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to stop by next week to see some sneak peeks from the new Stampendous April catalog!!





1 comment: