Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, April 14, 2014

Bright , Colorful and Patterned


Here is another card from the Stampendous April catalog and Stampendous has fun new PenPattern designs that you can either doodle in or stamp the PenPattern shapes which is what I did with this PenPattern House.  Once the house is stamped, color in the image with pencils,  mask off the sections you don't want stamped with the PenPattern shapes then pick your pattern and stamp away! Be sure to check out all of the PenPattern designs on the NEW Stampendous site!

Supplies
Stamps- PenPattern House, PenPattern Tile (clear set), Any Time
Inks- black Versafine, turquoise, orange
Plus- colored pencils, orange brad (for the door knob), chalk to color sentiment, foam squares

Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis

Stampendous

5 comments:

Joan V said...

Wow, I just love all the detail on your card. I love doodling. Thanks for sharing.

Kristine Reynolds said...

If only our HOA would let us paint our house like this...so pretty!

Kelly L said...

Very cool. I love this doodles look. See all those doodles in my geography and social studies classes were meaningful. :)

Lea said...

I love your little house! It's perfect! The happy colors make me think of the beach where houses are actually painted fun colors!

Janeen said...

bright, i'm all for bright, it has been so very dreary here all winter.