1. I stamped the snowflake on a cream card with latte ink stamping twice before re-inking.
2. The snowflake is stamped with blue and embossed then painted with white Twinkling H2O's.
3. Cut out the snowflake using a circle Coluzzle, sponge the edges and layer.
4. Punch snowflakes from blue and brown papers. Apply Circle sticker that has been colored brown with a sharpie.
5. Stamp rejoice with blue ink and layer. Add snowflake stickers that have been colored brown.
For the bling I used circle and snowflake silver stickers that I colored with a brown sharpie. I love this technique, so now matter what color I need as long as I have a sharpie the right color, I will have it :)
Stamps- word by Flourishes, snowflake by Stampendous
Inks- blue VersaFine, latte Adirondack
Plus- silver snowflake and circle stickers by Stampendous, brown sharpie, brown satin ribbon, clear glitter embossing powder, siam white Twinkling H2O's, foam squares, circle Coluzzle, snowflake punch