1. Stamped in a black embossing powder that I added glitter to and then water colored it with watercolor pencils.
2. Then I colored over it with a VersaMark marker and embossed it with clear. I was worried that it would smear but happily it didn't!
3. Next the panel was sponged with stonewashed and denim Adirondack inks, when done rubbed the embossed area with a paper towel to remove any excess ink. Stamp stars randomly.
4. This was then layered onto several panels. Circle and star Class A'Peels were added to the edge for just a touch of bling.
5. The planet was water colored and glittered before cutting out and popping up.
6. Everything was mounted on a white card that was randomly stamped with the star swirls. It is hard to see in the picture but the white card was layered onto a dark blue panel to give it a framed affect.
Inks- stonewashed and denim Adirondack
Plus- stickers by Stampendous, glitter glue, foam squares, clear and black embossing powder, water colored pencils
Today I don't live in sunny Southern California, today it is rainy Southern California! I have had plans for today for about two weeks. I was supposed to get together with a friend I haven't seen for a while, go shopping and go to lunch. Well because of the rain and fog the portion of the freeway she takes to get here is closed, we are both so disappointed but hope to get together after the holidays, on the bright side we will get to shop the after Christmas sales, woo hoo!
Later today I will brave the rain and go grocery shopping, not my idea of fun in the rain but it needs to be done.
Thanks for stopping by today!