Here's a card that was inspired by the glitter cards over at the Scor-Pal site. I love glitter and they have really great rolls of double sided sticky tape that come in many different sizes. Here is how to make the card;
1. Place a strip of the 1 1/2" Scor tape across your card and cut to fit.
2. Remove the paper backing and punch with a large leaf punch.
3. Place the paper backing back on the tape leaving a thin line of the tape exposed at the top. Sprinkle with dark green glitter and rub into the tape with your finger. Shake off excess glitter and remove the paper backing.
4. Sprinkle tape with copper glitter ( it will go over the green glitter but won't stick) and rub into tape with your finger. Shake off excess glitter.
5. Place a strip of 1/4" tape below the leafs and apply dark green glitter.
6. Place a strip of 1/8" tape below this and apply copper glitter.
7. Stamp a sentiment at the bottom right with sepia VersaFine ink and add a circle sticker on each side of the sentiment. Stamp and stickers by Stampendous.
Have a wonderful weekend :)