Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, January 21, 2008

Thinking of You

On this card I used a couple of stamps that actually weren't discontinued from Hero Arts, the Fabulous Flourishes and the Leaf. I ordered some new Hero Arts stuff so hopefully I will get the new stamps within two weeks! I can't wait, I think I ordered either 5 or 6 of their new clear sets, no matter how many stamps you have it's still exciting to get new ones :) I wish I had them this week since it is supposed to rain all week and only be in the low 50's,brrrrrr, it will be the perfect time to stamp.
Recipe
Stamps- Hero Arts, Stampendous
Inks- white Brilliance, VersaMark, sepia VersaFine, stonewashed Adirondack
Plus- pewter embossing powder, ribbon, sticker eyelet, medium hole punch


2 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

I love this card!

I just updated the pictures with the names. TTYL because I'm about to go to bed.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the colors together!