Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Paisley Patterns



1.  Stamp flowers from the Paisley Pattern set on watercolor paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with white.
2.  Paint different colors of Twinkling H20's on the embossed panel.
3.  Stamp paisley on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and emboss with clear. Paint with Twinkling H20's, when dry use the matching die set to cut out and set aside
4.  Stamp Scrolled Enjoy on white cardstock and diecut using Fitted Frames A and layer onto a larger frame.  Glue to card.
5.  Pop up diecut paisley piece and layer onto a black panel and glue to a blue card.
6.  Randomly add Dot Sparklers to the card.

Suppplies
Stampendous
CRS5100 Paisley Pattern
L272 Scrolled Enjoy
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
AC672HSG Gold Dot Sparklers
AC672HSV Violet Dot Sparklers
EP100 White Embossing Powder
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
VM001 VersaMark
STF082 VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
HT400 Heat Tool
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- Poolside
Watercolor Paper
Black Cardstock
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Glue
Twinkling H20's- Autumn Skies, Kiwi, Snap Dragon, Sunburst

Louise Healy

Jamie Martin

Kristine Reynolds

Janelle Stollfus


Disclaimer- You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!


 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg








7 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love your background colors and the paisley is colored beautifully also! TFS!

Jean said...

Simply beautiful.

Sue D said...

Love the beautiful colors.

Becca Yahrling said...

Such a pretty design & the colors are gorgeous.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the paisley.
When I was looking for new living room
furniture I saw this chair with a big
paisley pattern. Naturally I thought
it was beautiful but my granddaughter
talked me down and I got chairs with
a small paisley pattern. Love those
chairs.
thanks for sharing a great card.

Viki Banaszak said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors that you used.

Jade said...

Stunning card! It will be so fun to break out the Twinkling H2O's on this stamp. Great idea.