It's Birthday Card Week over at Stampendous and the Design Team will be sharing their creations all week long. Today I'm sharing this adorable House Mouse card featuring the Party Peeking stamp, on top of a handmade background. Be sure to stop by the Stampendous Blog to see who else is sharing today!
1. Stamp Party Peeking with black ink and color with pencils.
2. Cut the bottom with the decorative die from the Build a Pop Up Die Set.
3. Layer onto Grasshopper paper and diecut the bottom. Set aside.
4. Lay Chevron Stencil on a Sweet Potato card and sponge with Abandon Coral ink.
5. Glue Party Peeking diagonally to card as shown and cut off the over hang of the top and side.
6. Stamp sentiment from the Friendly Phrases Perfectly Clear Set with black ink on white paper that has been diecut with the oval from the Build Your Own Pop Up Die Set and layer onto a larger Grape Vine color oval.
7. Pop up sentiment at the bottom of the card with foam squares and glue a strip of Grape Vine paper to the top of the card.
HMP74 Party Peeking
SSC1141 Friendly phrases
DWLX7026 Chevron Stencil
DCP1001 Build A Pop Up Die Set
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
EPA50 Heat Tool
My Colors Cardstock- Grasshopper, Sweet Potato, Grape Vine
Prisma Colored Pencils
Zip Dry Ink Beacon Adhesives
Distress Ink-Abandon Coral
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)