Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Stylized Whale



With summer right around the corner, Stampendous has some really cute new stamps to celebrate the season. Today I'm sharing a card I have in the April catalog that uses stamps, stencils and dies.
(You guys know I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous, Beacon Adhesives and My Mind's Eye.)

1.  Stamp Stylized Whale on white cardstock and color with watercolor pencils.  Cut out and set aside.

2.  Stencil waves using the stencil that comes with the Cling Sailboats, using blue ink. Glue onto a blue card.
3.  Stamp Stylized Whale with black in and glue the cut out whale over the image.
4.  Stamp Whale Of a Time on white cardstock withe black ink and emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
5.  Diecut sentiment with Fitted Frames a and layer onto a larger orange diecut piece. Glue to the card and add a couple of Blue Dot Sparklers.

Supplies

Stampendous
P302 Stylized Whale
L270 Whale Of A Time
CRS5089 Cling Sailboats (used the stencil)
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
HT400 Heat Tool
STF082 VersaFine Onyx Black Ink

Plus

My Colors Cardstock- Poolside, Sweet Potato
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Glue
Staetdler Watercolor Pencils
Distress Ink- Salty Ocean


Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

5 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Such a fun and festive whale! Love the colors! TFS!

sharon g said...

I LOVE how you colored him/her. I'll have to check out that stamp. Thanks.

Stampendous said...

This is awesome, Jamie! An incredible combination of color and stenciling the waves in the background plus the sentiment is a great finishing touch! Thank you for sharing!

McStamper said...

What awesome coloring. Great background idea.

Viki Banaszak said...

I love your card! The coloring is awesome!