Look at these cute Spindly Birds that have just been released in the Stampendous July catalog. Just looking at them puts a smile on my face and those knobby knees are too funny! This bird pair makes such a cute Christmas card and they would even make a great winter birthday card!
1. Stamp Spindly Birds with VersaMark Ink and color with pencils.
2. Die cut image with a frame from the Fitted Frames A Set and chalk around images with blue chalk using a flat brush.
3. Using a VersMarker, color the snow (it will be clear), then sprinkle with Spoonful of Snow and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
4. Diecut a larger frame from Evergreen paper using the same set, wrap the bottom with Gold Velvet Shimmer ribbon and pop up the Spinkly Birds.
5. Stamp a Mint Julet colored card with snowflakes from the Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Set.
6. Stamp sentiment from the Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Set with black ink and die cut using a frame from the Fitted Frames B set, layer onto a larger green frame and glue to card.
W172 Spindly Birds
SSC1231 Holiday Expressions
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B
EJS02 Spoonful of Snow
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Onyx Black VeraFine by Tsukineko
VP001 VersaMarker Watermark Pen
HT400 Embossing Heat Tool (This is really a great tool!)
My Colors Cardstock- Mint Julep, Evergreen
Creative Impressions Gold Velvet Shimmer Ribbon
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!