Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Bling For The King
All week the Stampendous Design Team is sharing inspirational Christmas cards, it's still not too late to make some. Here is how I blinged mine up.
1. Stamp Bethlehem Night on white paper with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and color with Chameleon pens.
2. Layer onto silver paper and set aside.
3. Now it's time to bling up a dark blue card! Apply Zip Dry Glue to the top left corner and sprinkle with Silver Lux Mix. Lightly tap the Mix into the glue, then shake off excess.
4. Apply a 1/2" strip of liner tape to the bottom of the card, sprinkle with Silver Lux and shake off excess.
5. Pop up Bethlehem Night with foam tape.
Here is what the other Stampendous Designers have for you today.