The Build A Snowman Perfectly Clear Set from Stampendous is such a fun set to use. All week the Stampendous Design Team will be sharing their creations using these cute little snowman in a variety of ways. I'm guessing most of the projects you will see will be of multiple snowmen together and I wanted to show that they are even cute using just one.
1. Stamp the snowman body on white cardstock, then stamp the head and the arms. Color with colored pencils, I used Prisma pencils.
2. Randomly stamp the snowflake with VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad and emboss with Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder. Do the same on a folded blue card, set the card aside.
3. Sponge blue ink over snowflakes and wipe the snowflakes with a rag to remove ink.
4. Apply Crystal Micro Glitter to the fur on the hat using Zig 2 Way Glue Pen to adhere it.
5. Sprinkle the bottom of the panel with Ice Blue Frantage Specialty Embossing Powder.
6. Layer onto green and white panels. Wrap with silver cord and add a small tag stamped with a snowflake using blue then add a rhinestone.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!