Prizes1. Dry emboss gold and silver papers using Spellbingers 3D M-BOSSABILITIES Basket Weave embossing folder.
2. Die cut pears using Dreamweaver Stencils Pear Die and set aside.
3. Dry emboss a spiced orange panel with the same embossing folder. r
4. Rub Golden Glitz Delicata pigment ink from Tsukineko directly onto the raised embossed area.
5. Now it's time to Frantage by lightly sprinkling Shabby White Embossing Enamel (HERE is a link to the Stampendous youtube channel where you can find tutorials on this and many other techniques) over the panel and heating from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off. Glue this to a golden yellow card.
6. I had a piece of background paper on my desk I had made a while back using the NK Studio Grunge Set and layered it onto golden yellow paper then glued it to the card using 3-IN-1 glue from Beacon Adhesives.
7. The gold pear is glued to the card while the silver one is popped up using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
8. Stamp sentiment from the Life Words Perfectly Clear Set onto an oval that has been sponged with Tea Dye ink and sprayed with gold, with Tuxedo Black Memento. Pop up on card.
Now go and see what the other Designer's have for you today!