Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Little Bouquet Tag



When I pulled out this stamp set from Stampendous it screamed "put me on a tag" so I did.  After seeing how my tag was made, be sure to go to the Stampendous blog for links to the other designers.

1.  Stamp vase, flowers and leaves from the Bouquet For You Perfectly Clear Stamps set onto white cardstock, color with pencils and cut out.  Stamp sentiments from the same set, cut out and layer onto light pink paper. Set aside.
Bouquet For You Perfectly Clear Stamps
2.  Stencil manila tag with Design I Beam using Dreamweaver Embossing Paste and Palette Knife.  When the paste is dry place stencil back over the embossing paste and sponge with Lime Green Brilliance.
3. Sponge the edges of the tag with Tea Dye Distress ink.
4.  Glue ribbon to the lower section of the tag with Fabri-tac glue and glue on cut out pieces popping up the flowers with foam tape.
5.  Add pink ribbon to the top of the tag.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow my blog (in the right column)

3 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

Wow! I love the way the background that you created makes the whole thing pop!

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE this stamp set and your tag is fantabuliscious!!! Great colors and I love the stenciled background too! TFS!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Wow, the I-beams look fantastic with the mason jar. Great tag!