This week we are playing with some fantastic products from our friends at Clear Scraps and excited to share our finished projects. You can image how much fun it is to have a clean canvas to start with but when you use Clear Scraps it’s a see-through canvas!
1. Start with a Clear Scraps tag and remove the frosty film from both sides.
2. Apply stream and lettuce alcohol inks to one side of the tag and when dry stamp on the other side with Wild Rose stamp using black StazOn ink and let dry.
3. On the alcohol ink side, color the stem with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers JG5, the center of the flower with CT4 and outline the lines around the center with TB5.
4. Trace the tag onto white cardstock, cut out and glue to the alcohol ink side of the tag using Fast Finish by Beacon Adhesives. Tie with ribbon and twine. Set aside.
5. Die emboss half panel of white cardstock with Design I Beam Stencil DWLX7028 by running it through your die cut machine using the embossing plates and a rubber embossing mat.
6. Once embossed leave the stencil on the paper and sponge with turquoise ink.
7. Stamp the top half with Vintage Contract using Delicata Golden Glitz ink.
8. Glue green ribbon to the center and pop up the tag with foam squares.
9. Stamp Thank You from the Royal Hearts Quotes Perfectly Clear Set using Tuxedo Black Memento.
Here are the gorgeous Clear Scraps/Stampendous Stamps/Dreamweaver Stencils projects our Designers have made for your inspiration!
Follow my blog (in the right column)