This week we are playing with some fantastic products from our friends at Clear Scraps and excited to share our finished projects. You can image how much fun it is to have a clean canvas to start with but when you use Clear Scraps it’s a see-through canvas!
I've had this canvas partially done for quite a while and when I was given this Clear Scraps frame I thought it would be the perfect time to complete it.
1. Two of the canvas corners were stenciled with Dreamweaver Stencils LJ896 Large Flourish using Dreamweaver Stencils Embossing Paste.
2. The canvas was then painted , I didn't like how it turned out so I gessoed over it and repainted.
3. The two empty corners were stenciled with Dreamweaver Stencils LX7001 Damask with Crimson Pearlescent Brilliance. Set canvas aside.
4. After removing the film from both sides of the Clear Scraps frame, Beacon Adhesives Fast Finish was dripped on the frame here and there, then sprinkled with Copper Lux Mix. Let dry and shake off the excess.
5. Sponge DecoArts Traditions acrylic paints in Raw Sienna and Red Violet on the same side as the Copper Lux Mix. Let dry and glue to the canvas using Beacon Adhesives 3 in 1 Glue.
6. Stamp Timeless Rose twice with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and color the rose on one and cut out. Color everything but the center rose on the other, color both with colored pencils.
7. Brush both pieces with Fast Finish, this makes it a bit shiny and intensifies the colors.
8. Brush the center of the canvas with DecoArts Decoupage, lay the leaf piece and brush over piece with Decoupage. Let dry.
9. Pop up the cut out rose with foam squares.
Here are the gorgeous Clear Scraps/Stampendous Stamps/Dreamweaver Stencils projects our Designers have made for your inspiration!