Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Stencils and Stamps


I'm so happy that Stampendous! is now the proud owner of Dreamweaver Stencils because they work perfectly together.  Here is how my card was made.
1.  The background paper was made using the Creative Palette Rectangles (click to view product and video tutorial available) and acrylic paints in pink, white and copper.  While you have all your supplies out, be sure to make extra bacgrounds for future use! I primarily make cards and the Creative Palette Rectangles is my favorite Creative Palette out of the three because it is small and in my mind easier to use for my smaller panels.
2.  Once dry the circles are painted with white acrylic paint and stamped randomly. Let dry.
3.  Using Dreamweaver Stencils Matte Black Embossing Paste, paste emboss Open Butterfly Stencil, remove stencil and while wet sprinkle with Black Micro Glitter and let dry.
4.  Randomly stamp Carte Postale on panel with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
5.  Stamp Penned Thank You with Versamark ink and emboss with Twilight embossing powder.
3.  Add pink rhinestones to the center of the butterfly and you are done!

Thank you for stopping by :)

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow my blog (in the right column)

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh51wyTO6jT5VTdYnB6w_G_m5HpVcLHg74CtPgP_LxPEKzn_V-OoKqGG2xT1wqb9akJ4WnFtjyWN2v_w0oXJVDqSV3SyVI_lnvmji1y88Z-8_yaN4exn-xXopYtjiwAjsF2De1Y9Uh9R-yQ/s1600/Dreamweaver+logo.jpg

8 comments:

Carol w said...

It is a pretty little thank you card, thanks for the tutorial.

Jean said...

So pretty!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! Love the microglitter on the butterfly. You can't beat a bit of sparkle!

Christine Kiehl said...

This is a great card! I love the black!!!

barbara macaskill said...

STUNNING! I just got the butterfly stencil and can't wait to use it!!! GORGEOUS creation!TFS!

Shirley said...

Hey Jill, I love how you created your BG with the Creative Palette Rounds, using the OBS with black on top really does both justice!! Beautiful! Thanks for the info on the Dreamweaver merger too!

Viki Banaszak said...

So pretty and sparkly!

Stampendous said...

Wow, gorgeous! Jamie, what a fabulous background and love that bold Zen Butterfly, wowzers! What a great example of DIY paper, thank you for sharing your project with us!