I'm so happy that Stampendous! is now the proud owner of Dreamweaver Stencils because they work perfectly together. Here is how my card was made.
1. The background paper was made using the Creative Palette Rectangles (click to view product and video tutorial available) and acrylic paints in pink, white and copper. While you have all your supplies out, be sure to make extra bacgrounds for future use! I primarily make cards and the Creative Palette Rectangles is my favorite Creative Palette out of the three because it is small and in my mind easier to use for my smaller panels.
2. Once dry the circles are painted with white acrylic paint and stamped randomly. Let dry.
3. Using Dreamweaver Stencils Matte Black Embossing Paste, paste emboss Open Butterfly Stencil, remove stencil and while wet sprinkle with Black Micro Glitter and let dry.
4. Randomly stamp Carte Postale on panel with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
5. Stamp Penned Thank You with Versamark ink and emboss with Twilight embossing powder.
3. Add pink rhinestones to the center of the butterfly and you are done!
Thank you for stopping by :)
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow my blog (in the right column)