Can you tell that sometimes Dream Team's "Fearless Leader", Pam Hornschu, has a hard time deciding on monthly challenges? Since the team will be taking turns all month with the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween, and we are doing a Christmas collaboration with Stampendous and Core'dinations the 13th - 17th (there will be prizes!!), the confusion should be understandable. Therefore...happy HallowThanksMas! As usual, we'd love for you to play along with the challenge and link your creations to the Inlinkz tool on the Dream It Up! blog. Just in case you are wondering...NO, YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST SOMETHING WITH ALL THREE HOLIDAYS ON IT! However, you get bonus points for actually using Dreamweaver stencils and product on your creations! And bonus points might actually earn you an extra stencil as our monthly winner...just sayin'!
Here's how my card was made.
2. Paste emboss the LS63 Dangling spider on top of the web using DGKP Dreamweaver Stencils Glossy Black Embossing Paste, remove the stencil and sprinkle with Black Micro Glitter from Stampendous. Set aside to dry.
3. Sprinkle the edges of a black card with Aged Copper Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
4. Wrap ribbon from May Arts around the edge of the webbed paper and glue to the black card.
5. Die cut a 3 and 1 from glitter paper, using the new DD005 Dual Alphabet Dies. Glue to the ribbon.
6. Stamp sentiment from Tricky Words from Stampendous on white paper with black ink, sponge edges with orange and cut into a tag shape. Tie with ribbon and pop up.
7. Apply Zip Dry Glue to the bottom edge of the web paper and in the upper corner. Sprinkle with Spoonful of Midnight.
I'm also playing along with the Mixed Media Mojo, October Challenge which is a Halloween or Fall theme that has material on it.
Remember to visit the rest of the team, as well as our guest designer, as confusion takes rein...could be interesting!
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!