Can you tell that sometimes Dream Team's "Fearless Leader", Pam Hornschu, has a hard time deciding on monthly challenges? Since the team will be taking turns all month with the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween, ...happy HallowThanksMas! As usual, we'd love for you to play along with the challenge and link your creations to the Inlinkz tool on the Dream It Up! blog (or at the bottom of this post). Just in case you are wondering...NO, YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST SOMETHING WITH ALL THREE HOLIDAYS ON IT! However, you get bonus points for actually using Dreamweaver stencils and product on your creations! And bonus points might actually earn you an extra stencil as our monthly winner...just sayin'!
Here is how my card was made;
1. Sponge a white panel with blue and purple Brilliance. Stencil LJ816 Spider web from Dreamweaver Stencils over this with black Brilliance.
2.Cut an oval out of the center and layer onto a black panel that has a smaller over cut and tie with ribbon from May Arts. Set aside.
3. Stamp Tombstone Owl from Stampendous on a white panel with VersaMark ink and emboss with black embossing poweder.
4. Watercolor image with Distress Inks in Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey and Walnut Stain.
5. Layer pieces and mount to a purple card.
6. Use Dual Alphabet Cutting Dies from Dreamweaver Stencils to spell BOO, layer onto purple paper and glue to card.
Add your card for the Dreamweaver October Challenge on the InLinkz Link-up below for your chance to win!!An InLinkz Link-up
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!